Wednesday 7 August 2013

Rolling....

Well as of today the total so far is 279 units given away for free in my book promotion...

Really happy that that many books have moved and there are people out there now reading what I do.

So thank you to everyone reading this blog, you are probably amongst those that have downloaded the book, I do appreciate your consideration.

So onto the next, just a couple of days left to go on the promo, but the next book is coming along swimmingly, the interest in Loopy has given me the incentive to crack on with Doodle Dragon, the next book, solely written by me an illustrated as well, of course!!

Will keep you updated with is progress, but so far the penciled designs for all of the illustrations are complete, the first one I started inking (can you call it inking when you use a computer?) so I will beaver on and get them out there for all to see and pass their opinion on.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Well done Paul - the blog is looking great and I love hearing about your future projects!! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete