Monday 12 August 2013

Doodle D. Dragon

Hi Guys,

well here's the next book..... well the front cover anyway, the story is written, the illustrations are coming on, so far there are 10 in total, keeping it simple...... bit like me!?!?!

at the rate I am working it should be complete in the next couple of weeks.... then amazon here I come.

I am doing two versions at the same time, different formats, one for ebooks sizing and one for createspace printable version. Both have the same content, just a little different spacing wise to make better use of the ebook version

anyway here's the cover

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Paul - my fav cover of yours yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy, thanks for that, think that I may have the chance of doing just covers for books and advertise as that...... Just to catch the readers eye!

      Delete