Saturday 3 August 2013

First of many.....

Okay, so here we go..... my first post..... well I guess I ought to really say 'hello' and say what I am about.....

So Hello...

What am I about and what am I intending to achieve?

I have more or less just started out as a cartoonist and illustrator, designing my own and other people illustrations for books and business use, my artistic 'bent' is fundamentally cartoon-like in its appearance, although I can be serious and do go down the serious line as and when required. But I prefer to use my illustrations for entertainment.

so what have I achieved so far?

Well, it's the start of a very long road and this just the beginning, having set a website up.... www.hairytrolldesignz.com.... And illustrated a number of children's books for other people I have just finished my latest book 'Loopy Lizard and the King's Pardon' also a children's book.... Available for sale on amazon.com, I would really love to hear the thoughts of as many people out there on this book and the future ones that are in development at the moment.

So first blog over.... get ready for more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment