Wednesday 25 September 2013

Clash of clans

So is anyone playing 'clash of clans' on the iOS?

I have become addicted, so much so that I find myself jumping on every few minutes to see if I've got enough for the next big upgrade to my base, or if there's enough troop presence to go and raid another players base!

Then there's the social element to it, if you can call it social as I know nothing much about my clansmen?! But I find myself striking up conversation and making sure I donate as many troops as possible to my new found 'friends'

It's really sad, in a good way, that such a very simple game in the light of today's technological advancements can be so addictive, forget you playstation 4, give me the iPad anyday the nature and content of some of the 'free' games just blows the competition away

Gotta go now see if my base is okay, got attacked yesterday and they really creamed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment